Friday, August 19, 2011

Withers Gone Wild 2011: Part 3

Hey yall…sorry I went missing there for a minute.  I was all talk with the ‘this blog is gonna be AWESOME!’ and then went kaput.  I had such good intentions to post this on Wednesday but somebody who shall remain nameless but his name rhymes with Tom Withers  forgot to pay the internet bill. 

In his defense, there was a mix up with the billing…automatic draft vs. paper bill, so what are you gonna do, right!?  All is well now so no worries.

Today I’m back with some pictures of Lilly we took at the beach during WGW2K11!!  Sara Whitten likes to get Lilly in a sweet white outfit for pictures on the beach each year.

Flashback to 2010!  She is, like, 99% different this year!  Growing up so fast!!!

DSC02125 After a day of fun in the sun, we decided to head to the beach for the obligatory Lilly Photo Shoot.  We had our fingers crossed…Lilly’s mood was touch and go there for a while, with the occasional meltdown.  But, with the promise of a popsicle and Mamie joining us, we convinced her to get dressed and head out the door!  IMG_3548 These pictures are pretty self-explanatory so I won’t bore you with a bunch of text, and just include a few of my favorites.

IMG_3561 I took all of these pictures with my fancy camera.  Lilly was really pretty good and did everything we said while taking pictures!  It was like she knew she needed to be ‘on’ for the occasion!

IMG_3562 I had to keep it on the ‘Sports’ setting because this little lady is ON THE GO!  Two-year-olds are fast little nuggets, I tell you what!

IMG_3565 I had kind of a hard time getting a good shot of Lilly looking straight at the camera and smiling, but I thought a few of these turned out really cute!

IMG_3566 I mean, she is gorgeous so no matter what, a picture of Lilly is going to be a good one!

IMG_3568 IMG_3571 Here’s a sweet one of that smile….barely peeking out but it’s there!

IMG_3581 We were thrilled to see that Lilly was not scared or hesitant of the sand.  She dove right in every day and didn’t mind to get a little ‘dirty.’

IMG_3584 IMG_3598 IMG_3606

After our beach shoot, we ran over to the Seaside square.  At the West end of the square, there is a large patch of grass where you can park your bikes.  The end of this building is painted a gorgeous, saturated purple color. 

The first day I saw it, I thought it’d be a cute place to take a few of Lilly…complete with white outfit and her sunglasses!

This is what she said when we told her to ‘do the chicken dance!’  Goofer.

IMG_3651 I think this looks like a greeting card or something! 

IMG_3652

And now, for being such a good and cooperative model, she got rewarded with a popsicle!  Well worth all the yelling from a demanding photographer.  :)

IMG_3656

Then my camera battery died.  Rookie mistake.

Oh well, I think I got a framer or two out of the bunch!  You get what you pay for and my services are F-R-E-E. 

Have a great HUMP day everyone!  Sit down and have a pink popsicle moment if you need an extra boost to get you through the week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment