Friday, March 19, 2010

Culture in the Delta

Happy Friday girls! Who doesn't LOVE a Friday?

I wanted to give a shout-out to a new Delta treasure I've found recently. My sister in law mentioned the blog Hello Delta to me some time ago and I've enjoyed following it ever since!

Kallie Dreher is a photographer out of Benoit, Mississippi. She does an amazing job of capturing the true essance of the Delta in her photos. She also specializes in portraits (even PET portraits! Love that.) and weddings. Her prices are great, and the end result is even better.
I love the way she sums up the culture of the Mississippi Delta in saying, "The only thing richer than the soil is the culture, with a history that sets it apart from other areas of the world."
Kallie was nice enough to let me use a few of her photos for my blog (note the new and improved homepage pic, and the two pics on the right side over here). If you are in the Mississippi Delta area please keep her in mind for all your photographing needs!
Here are a few examples of her work!

Thanks, Kallie, for helping me spice up my blog with some Delta photos! :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment