Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WW Update and a Vacay

Weight Watchers Update: This is going to be short and sweet because I am ANNOYED that I gained 1/2 pound this week. Current weight 156, weight loss to date 15 pounds. Done.

I will be MIA for the weekend because I am going here:
With all these girls:

and will be drinking lots of these:
I am going to Del Ray Beach, Florida tomorrow morning to be in my friend Kelly's wedding on Saturday!!!!

Kelly and Jayson are two of the most fun-loving, friendly, crazy, caring, partying people you'll ever meet and I cannot WAIT to stand beside them as they get married on this weekend. Not to mention the ridiculousness that will ensue at the reception afterwards.
Here is a picture of the happy couple:
Just kidding! Ahahhahaha! I am too funny.
This is a picture of Kelly and some old man they ran into at her Bachelorette party. Ha! Here they are for real...
Look at them, aren't they PRESH? I heart them.
We have had a great time celebrating Kelly and Jayson's engagement over the past year, and I know their wedding will be a BLAST.
Here is the bride, cliff-jumping at her engagement party:

And me with Kelly and her sweet mama Ms. Anne!
Hooray for Kelly and Jayson!!!!!
It will be a much-needed BREAK from the Delta, and I must be honest I do not have great aspirations of working out while on vacay, but will report back if for some reason I get a bee in my bonnet and decided to go for a beach run or something.
Love yall....have a great week (over the hump....whew!) and weekend! Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment