Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Short Post!

Today is a short post because I am crazy busy getting ready for a big fun trade show this weekend. I'll be at the Southern Womens Show in Memphis all weekend long if anyone is up that way!

Weight Watchers Update: Today was the first meeting of my SECOND 10-week session of Weight Watchers. I lost enough weight in the first session so my company paid for it. I am hopeful I'll do as well for the second. Today I GAINED 1/2 of a pound since last week. Current weight is 158. Weight loss to date 14 pounds.

I am noticing a pattern here, are you? Two weeks of little to no action and then !BOOM! One week of good strong loss on the scales. Let's hope we see that !BOOM! next Wednesday!

Since I'll be working all weekend, I won't be eating badly, but will have little time to work out. So we'll see how it goes. I am annoyed but hopeful. :)

Okay, I'm off to load my van and bop up to Memphis for the next five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment