Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog Break

Hey Yall!

Hope you're having a wonderful week.

I had a great weekend in Nashville visiting my mom and sister. If you are not already a follower of Myra's blog, please click HERE to read the story she wrote about a Craig's List listing her friend sent her. You might have to know her to think it's funny, but we could not stop laughing when I heard this story in person on Friday night.

Anyway, we had a great time and now it's back to the daily grind!

I wanted to let yall know that I need to take a break from the blog for a little while. I'm not thinking it'll be long....just a week or maybe a little more.

I am beginning to feel more burdened by it than anything, and just need to step back. Not that I have a lot (or anything, for that matter) invested in the blog, but it is just one more thing on my 'to do list' right now.

I have some personal stuff that needs to be addressed...don't worry, everyone in our family is healthy and happy...it's more my job than my personal life...stuff I really can't go into on the Internet.

And I'm sure everything will work out in God's timing. But for the sake of my sanity and my to do list....I need to give the 'ole blog a little rest for now.

But I shall be back. Not to worry. Just a little....Spring Break let's call it! Yeah, that's it. Spring Break in February. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment