Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brief Break from the Break

I'm bored at work.

This little guy is floating around the blog world. It reminds me of those surveys that would float around in emails when I was in my first year of real-world job out of college. My friend Angela would send us one almost every Friday. They were all different, and they were always so funny.

Did anyone else ever do that? Angela? Are you out there?

So, in an effort to not lose all my readers, I give you:

The ABC's of Laura! Ha....just the thing to complete your Thursday, yes?

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King and I love it. I really dislike getting out of it.
C. Chore you hate: LAUNDRY. Despise it, actually..
D. Dogs: Duh.
E. Essential start to your day: The Today Show and coffee.
F. Favorite color: Granny Smith Green!
G. Gold or silver: hmmmm...toughy. My wedding rings are silver, but I like mostly gold costume jewelry.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: Piano. Well, not really. I can only play chop sticks and 'Heart and Soul.' I took piano lessons for like 7 years growing up and that's pretty much all I've retained.
J. Job title: Customer Service Manager aka The Person That Everyone Complains To On A Daily Basis.
K. Kids: Just the four-legged kind!
L. Live: Tunica, MS
M. Mom’s name: Helen!
N. Nicknames: La La, Aunt La La, Sister, Hun, Turbo (Tom calls me this when I'm mad), Roomie (my college roommate/bff has always called me this....Holla to Kathleen!)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeve: People who interrupt. Or, when I interrupt and the person just keeps on talking like I didn't even interrupt. So rude! :)
Q. Quote from a movie: "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally. This might not be my absolute favorite movie quote, but it was the first one that came to mind.
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Zero biological siblings. But, since April, I have acquired two step-brothers...Ryan (30) and Tyler (26)...I think I got those ages right. They are pretty cool if I do say so myself.
T. Time you wake up: varies...usually sometime in the 7 o'clock hour.
U. Underwear: Yes, please.
V. Vegetables you dislike: beets.
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping in, watching TV, getting ready, taking forever figuring out what to wear, living in the middle of no where. I'm easily distracted.
X. X-rays you’ve had: At the dentist...my mouth. And once when I was like 5 years old I remember having X-rays but don't remember why. Maybe I swallowed something weird? Mom? Can you help?
Y. Yummy food you make: Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken, most recently.
Z. Zoo animal favorite: This is random...panda bears I guess.

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment