Sunday, October 10, 2010

Down on the Farm

Today I met Sara Whit, Brian, Lilly and Brian's family at Cedar Hill Farm in Hernando. Brian's three sisters, nephew, and mother that had all come to visit for the week, so it was a nice little outing!

Cedar Hill is such a cute fun place....they have a huge pumpkin patch, horse and hay rides, and a big 'ole petting zoo with all sorts of farm animals to pet.

Lilly, like her Aunt LaLa, LOVES animals and wants to pet, hug, and kiss every one. Here are some cute pics of our day!



Ride 'em Cowgirl!





Aunt LaLa, I need more orange Italian Ice....
....Peeeeeeese?



We had a fun afternoon visiting and watching the kids play and go crazy.
So you'll notice I did not mention the Watertower 10K in Hernando on Saturday morning.
That's cause I didn't do it. Hmph.
I was disappointed in myself, but we had a late night on Friday night and I just couldn't get up in time. It is not like me....to commit to a race and then bail the morning of....but we were catching up with old friends late into the night on Friday and I had a heavy head in the morning!
Siiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I really need to get back on the 'running' wagon or else the St. Jude Half Marathon is going to kick my hiney in a couple months!
No more funny business, back to the grind tomorrow. Pinky Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment