Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beachin' It!

Beautiful Beach Baby
Look at those little legs! Love her....
I'm reading "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin. It's soooooo good!
Aunt My playing with Lilly

Hey y'all!
I am blogging from sunny Destin!!
We are having a great time at Withers Gone Wild 2010 so I thought I'd update y'all on our week.
First, I'll introduce you to the family. Tom's parents are Lilibeth and Sterling (could we be any more Southern?), but everyone calls my father in law Boog. It is a nickname from childhood but EVERYONE still calls him that.

The oldest sibling is Sara Whitten, who is married to Brian. Sara Whit is a school teacher and Brian owns a construction business. They have a daughter angel baby, LILLY who is the star of the show all the time! Lilly is 16 months old and....I am bias, but....she is the cutest baby in the world.
I feel a lot of pressure to have beautiful children now that my sister in law has such a gorgeous child.
*Anyway* Tom is the middle child, and you know the story on him.
Then we have Myra who is the youngest sister. She lives in Nashville and has a wonderful fun life....she introduced me to Tom when we were working together in Nashville.
So that's everyone! We have been having so much fun relaxing and spending time together.
I have actually gotten in TWO count 'em TWO workouts so far. On Sunday morning I got up and went for a run around our little neighborhood we're staying in. It was such a nice break from the same 'ole-same 'ole scenery of the Delta. It was hot so I only made it a little under 4 miles. But I'm on vacay so whatev.
Yesterday morning I got up and went for a walk/run for about 40 minutes, then did Cardio Shred. It was awesome and sweaty and I felt great in my bathing suit all day! :)
A few more pics for you.....
Myra and Sara Whit at lunch at the Crab Trap!
Tom and Laura at lunch
Lilly helping Aunt LaLa blog. Obviously early in the morning. :)
One night our sweet friend Ann Clark Ganaway came over for dinner

I made an East-Coast beach dish FROGMORE STEW. It's basically just shrimp, potatoes, corn, and sausage all boiled in a big pot with some Crab Boil.



Lilly with Boog (his grandfather name is 'Boo')

No comments:

Post a Comment