Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Love

Happy Friday Blogger Gals!

I am so glad it's Friday. The first week back after vacation is always trying so I'm glad it's coming to an end!

Last night I had planned on running at the gym but decided to come home after work instead.

So in leiu of a cardio machine at the gym, I washed and vacuumed my car, went for a quick run, and did an arm workout. It was a good sweaty time and I was productive while burning calories:

Car Wash/Vaccum: approx. 30 minutes
2 Mile Outdoor Run: exactly 20 mintues
Cocktail Dress Arms: about 30 minutes
Tomorrow I plan to get in a 5 miler outside, followed by Calorie Shred early in the morning before we head out of town for the wedding.
Sorry I'm not very newsy on this Friday but I did do something funny this morning while bored at work.
I read on Two Dogs and a Blog an older post she did where she went online and morphed her and her husband's faces together to see what their babies would look like.
So my curiosity got the best of me and I went to MorphThing.com to try it out.
You can morph your face with pretty much any celebrity, or with your spouse (or if you're *cray-zee,* your boyfriend or the 'one that got away').
So may I introduce to you, Baby Withers:
I am guessing this supposed to be a boy? ha ha. Look at that forehead! Pretty cute, though.

And here is one of mine and Brad Pitt's baby:

And finally, Baby Anniston-Withers:
Baby Anniston-Withers clearly has the best hair, but I think Baby Withers looks the happiest. Maybe I'll try it with a different picture to see if I can get Baby Withers forehead under control. Wow, that was a terrible thing to say.

Ahahahahah! What are you doing to procrastinate on this Friday?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment