Thursday, January 20, 2011

SUYL: Show Us Your SINGLES!

Welcome Kelly's Korner Readers! For those of you who don't regularly read Kelly's blog, she just did a post called Show Us Your Life: Show Us Your Singles! This is the second one she's done and as a result of the FIRST one, two couples have gotten engaged!

So my mom agreed to let me post her on here!
Weeeeeeeeee!
Oh, I love my mommy!
We look like sisters, RIGHT?!!?!
She is so fun, outgoing, sweet, not to mention BEAUTIFUL. She doesn't even know how pretty she is on the inside and out!
Okay so some fun facts about Helen...

She lives in Knoxville, TN and is a 60-year-old office manager for a small interior design firm. She loves going out to eat with friends, going to the movies, and she loves doing all sorts of cultural events...plays, festivals, gallery openings. She has a great eye for art, as her sister is an artist. She LOVES dogs (she has two...this is non-negotiable...you must be an animal lover to love Helen!), and has a true humanitarians heart. I am her only child and live in North Mississippi...I want her to move here some day!

Whenever she comes to visit me we usually enjoy one night at home catching up, cooking together, drinking wine, and playing with my dog. And one night 'out on the town.' We love to try new restaurants, try fun foods and just be together. She is up for anything!
We even took her duck hunting on Christmas morning this year and what a good sport she was!
I have always had a wonderful relationship with my mom...she is one of my best friends and I can truly tell her anything, and know that she will listen and give advice without judgement, or being condescending. She is a great listener and has a very open mind.

So if anyone has a handsome, fun, outgoing, animal-loving, mid-60s, Christian single father in Tennessee or North Mississippi area....leave me a comment, or you can email me at laurafraz (at) yahoo (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment